Monday, September 22, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

I know, I know--you're probably gasping, wondering if Cayden can breath under there. Oh yes. He loves to cover his face when he sleeps. He is sleeping on his back, one arm hanging out of his crib. I guess he gets tired of hearing Camden talk & whine before he falls asleep!
Another part of a typical day.... Camden is squeezing Cayden's cheeks and then resorts to hair pulling and shirt tugging. Don't feel too bad for Cayden--when he thinks I'm not watching, he'll grab a hard toy and knock his brother upside the head. Life with twins....

Ah, yes. The newest thing: Cayden pulls off his p.j.'s, opens the pantry door, then tosses his p.j.'s into the trash. While he's in there, he usually stares at all their snacks while he & Camden say "Mmmmm"

The view is a little off, but here is Camden standing on his own. He hasn't taken a step yet, but he will stand without assistance. I can't even imagine how crazy life will become when they are walking--better yet running from me in different directions! Life with twins: NEVER a dull moment!

No comments: