Sunday, May 31, 2009

More Mischief

I was cooking in the kitchen when I heard agitated cries from the boys' bedroom. I called out to them in an effort to stop what I thought was rough-housing. Again, a louder agitated cry made it's way to my ears from a distance. I marched over to their bedroom ready to pry them off of each other. Walking down the hallway, I heard "stuck, stuck" & this is how I found Cayden: Here is Camden dragging Daddy's important tubing attachments for their pool. When Daddy isn't looking, Camden likes to hide his treasures under the wagon seat or other inconspicuous places.
Ah, & the best one of all....I was working a 13 hour shift at the hospital so Scott was in charge. He put on Sesame Street so he could type an important letter. A moment later, he realized that the house seemed strangely quiet & knew he needed to investigate. Scott found the boys in our bedroom....Camden was on the side of the bed laying on a pillow, looking at all the DVD's, CD's & books he had taken off several shelves. Cayden was in the bathroom. Every drawer was open & he had put Scott's deodorant, razor, shave cream, floss, toothbrush & electric razor into the toilet, along with a whole roll of toilet paper & a few of Mommy's personals. In the garden tub, he had placed everything else he could find, as seen above, including the heavy weighing scale. Life with twin toddler boys IS an adventure!

2 comments:

Linda Daman said...

Why..Cayden Joseph Boerger. You little Dare-Devil! Not "stuck stuck".."Down down"!!

Those bathroom antics are pretty funny...emptied all the drawers, you say? Hmmm..that's really sticking to the task..Gramm thinks he's 'way advanced' for an almost two-year old!!

sending kisses,
Gramm

Chris Childs said...

At least he didn't turn on the water!