Saturday, August 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY CAYDEN & CAMDEN!!


The boys turned 2 years old on our visit to Alice. The only thing missing from this fiesta was our Colorado family. The boys meet the Elmo pinata....
Alice has not had rain in a VERY long time. Nearly all grass is gone. Hence, Camden falling and wondering why his hands have dirt. They were so funny about their feet touching dirt too.
The scorching 107 degree weather warranted a blow-up pool. The boys are obsessed with water!
Camden snagging a little quality time with his Gampa; I love seeing my Dad with his grandbabies! These boys will be playing golf someday because of their Gampa!
The boys even got to spend time with their Grammy Cantu. My Mom came to spend the day with us, along with my sister & nephew. Here are the boys lovingly drenching her with water after she received kisses.
Cayden hitting the pinata. My brother Rowdy patiently waiting his turn.
Camden knocking out his pinata pal. Thankfully, no one was hurt but the stick was broken by my brother Randy; Go figure....he's an All-Star baseball player!!
Gift time! Camden & Cayden very politely insisted "no pelp peese" (help please)
Mommy, Camden, Cayden & Daddy We had such a great time. This is where I grew up my whole life, so sharing this time with the boys in this place was extra special to me. We all stayed in my old room and were filled with my Mom's cooking. After much begging on their part, my family will keep the boys for a week while Scott & I return to Tyler. A week.... a whole week.......

No comments: