Monday, September 7, 2009

While Mommy's Away...

Daddy & the boys have lots of fun while Mommy is away. I never know what I'll come home to, but I do know that they're making memories.... The boys dragged one of their chairs to the pantry to assist them as they rearranged the food. How sweet boys, really, you are too kind! How about rearranging Daddy's tools?! Cayden watching Barney on the window sill. What a silly boy!

The boys found Scott's goggles from 10th grade and enjoyed wearing them while I enjoyed teasing their Daddy! Below: Camden on top, Cayden in bottom 2 pics. Wait till I pull these out at high school graduation!!



1 comment:

Joeloise Ghrist said...

haha, love the high school graduation joke!! :) I always think about cute kid photos that will be totally embarrassing if ever put into a h.s. yearbook.