Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm a Cowboy, Baby!!

I love this new phase of life.... exploring the world in a real way, dressed like a cowboy! Thanks to my friend Heather, we were able to enjoy the animals at her ranch.


Here's my hunky Camden....

Cayden found love at first sight! He ran to "Pony" fearlessly, saying "I ride horsey! I ride horsey, PLEASE!!" 


Camden was a little hesitant, but he rode Pony nonetheless. What a courageous boy!

And yet, something else sparked their attention......
Ahh yes, who could resist chasing roosters & chickens?!

I don't know where their fascination for animals has come from, but one thing is for sure--they LOVE them. All they want to see are animals, both farm & zoo types. No balls, trucks or toys, just animals all day long, everyday. We are embracing their uniqueness by exposing them as much as possible to the things they love.

1 comment:

THE GARZA'S (LANDO, CELIA, RANDY AND EMILY) said...

awhh, my little cowboys look so handsome! miss them so much, give them big hugs and kisses for us. :)