Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hooray for Self-feeding!!


Hooray for us!! Camden has been feeding himself his bottle for a week now. (The boys are 24 weeks). He looks like such a big boy! I love seeing all these new stages, yet it saddens me that they are growing so fast. Just today we went to an open house at a potential preschool.... tears in my eyes as I write that. If you think of us, pray that we get in next August 2009. It would be great for the boys to socialize with a larger group of kids. So anyhow, here we are at another milestone-- bottle holding. Cayden is close but he only lasts about a minute on his own. Thanks for letting us share this journey.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It was so fun for me to get to go to KK with you! The boys are so darling and will be the "talk" of the school ... can you believe that Kate will be in preschool with them?! How fun!!! That's when we will go have some girlie time ... right after preschool drop-off :-) !! love you guys