Monday, April 7, 2008

Brotherly Mischief

Cayden & Camden hanging out

Cayden & Camden showing off their "muscular" thighs
Camden learned to open & close the doors
Camden dragged his blankie as he rolled across the room!

Oh, what fun.....the brotherly mischief has begun! The boys are 7 1/2 months and are already being mischievous. They are so funny! They make different sounds like grunting or squealing to get the other's attention. Boy does it work!! Before you know it, they are having a full fledged conversation of grunts, snorts, squeals, babbles and laughter. Here are a few pics to show the evidence.

2 comments:

Linda Daman said...

Wow. I can not believe how much these boys change in just a couple of weeks. They are just yummy. I miss them so much..I just want to kiss'em and squish'em!...and hear first hand..that squealing, snorting, grunting, and chuckling.

LAMYL, Gramm

Debbie said...

boy they sure are gorwing. I so wish I could see them in person. I really enjoy this site and thank you for keeping it up, you do an amazing job. Give each other great big hugs!! Love you all!! Debbie :)