Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ARE YOU LAUGHING YET?

Camden & Cayden

What can I say.....it's contagious laughter. I look at this picture and can't help but laugh. I feel so blessed to have these boys. Yes, they can be a handful, but they certainly bring us more joy than I could have ever imagined. It makes me wonder why I don't laugh like that. What prevents me from open-mouthed-squinty-eyes-giggle belly laughing? Nothing! So I am making a conscious effort to laugh more. A smile felt deep in my soul is great, but I have to display it on the outside. So....this is my challenge to you: laugh like you've never laughed before. Laugh loudly and make your belly shake. I know I am!

2 comments:

Linda Daman said...

Oh yes, I'm laughing too...and talking to the computer screen!! I talk to these little guys everytime I see their pics..on the computer, on the fridge, in my wallet.. guess my comppletely 'toast'. I miss these little chunker-monkers so much..slow'em down will ya Mom..they're getting so big (have I mentioned the size of those thighs, oh my!) They seem very proud of those shiney new toothers too! Thanks so much for helping us get the live cam call going ..Lindsay and I loved it. The move is done and they're semi-settled..you know..boxes here and there. I had a wonderful visit with her in Omaha.
Give our big boys tons of Colorado kisses&squishes.

LAMYL, Gramm

Erin said...

A laugh out loud was my first reaction to this picture! They are so adorable! What a big blessing they must be! Thank you for sharing! I needed a good laugh!