Thursday, December 25, 2008

Some Holiday Cheer!!

On Dec.23, we celebrated Scott's ?? birthday at Houlihan's Restaurant in San Antonio. I am so proud of the man I am honored to call my husband. He is loving, generous, honest, giving, has a servant's heart and is the best husband & father. Happy Birthday Superman.

Christmas Day was at Cyndi's house for the first time ever. Guess it took the boys moving in for the family to come! Cayden & Camden got so many presents, including Elmo Live! and Ernie. They were even spoiled with their 1st Italian Shoes (they look like Converse)! Mommy was a college graduate before she got Italian shoes!!
Myself & 2 very special women:
My mother-in-law Linda and my Grandma.

My grandpa & George are the sillies of the group- Need I say more?MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BOERGERS !!!


No comments: