Wednesday, March 4, 2009

National Mother-in-law Day!!

What a perfect time to tell my mother-in-law just how special she is. This entry is dedicated to Linda, with love:

1. Thank you for making it easy to love you.

2. Thank you for the values you ingrained into my wonderful husband.

3. The first woman a man ever loves is his mother. I am honored that you are the one who first showed him pure, unconditional love.

4. Thank you for being a super wonderful grandmother to our sons. Your frequent calls, visits, emails, texts & blog comments show a bit of your love & interest in all of our lives.

5. I appreciate the depths you went through with my family to await the birth of our sons, even if it meant living with us for a month =)

6. Thank you for wanting to be a part of my own family-- they all love you!

7. Thank you for the wonderful things you teach me about life, nature & the many things that fascinate my mind. You are a gem!

Today, I prayed for you. I hope to honor you by loving your son to the best of my abilities. Thank you for letting me marry your eldest child & only son, the love of my life. I love you and am so honored to be your daughter-in-law.



1 comment:

Linda Daman said...

Hey there Marissa,

Thank you for such a beautiful dedication. It took my breath away. I love you and feel very blessed.

LAMYL,
Mom