Monday, March 2, 2009

Future Train Engineers

While trying to put the boys in their PJ's for bed, we constantly have to take a detour for the ol' train. They love taking turns pushing each other around. Camden puts on his hat & shouts "ChooChoo!" Cayden thought he would try riding backward until he saw his brother approaching. I think he's been warned a time or two that Camden is fearless.While Cayden is minding his own business, up comes Camden to join in on the fun.



Life is amazing with these boys. I can't believe that time is flying by so fast. The boys just had their 18 month check up and the results were amazing!
~Camden was 30.5 lbs, 34.5 inches tall, putting him in the 95-97th percentile.
~Cayden was 31 lbs, 35 inches tall, putting him in the 99th percentile.
What's funny: their heads are so big that they were off the charts to something like 110%!! I knew those noggins were pretty special!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Just looked at all your Feb. posts--- cuteness! What a journey of motherhood you are on, girl. Enjoy it...this itty-bitty stage is too short. I love to see the walls, doors and floors of our old " home sweet home" with YOUR little one's. xoxox

Unknown said...

I miss those sweet little boys!! I can't believe how much they have grown since they lived in San Antonio with us. I am dying to hug and kiss them again!!!! Love Tia Cyndi