Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Trip to the ZOO

Marissa & Cayden, Scott & Camden, Randy

Camden

Cayden



The boys experienced their first trip to the ZOO today. We had so much fun! We felt like part of the attraction as people stared, pointed and stopped to ask if our boys were twins. My family really enjoyed the Zoo as well. Randy enjoyed taking pics with his little nephews! We were tired after walking so long with the boys in our carry packs. They definately don't miss any meals! What a fun day at the Zoo!

3 comments:

Linda Daman said...

Hey to Uncle Randy (I miss you)..bet you had a great time at the zoo. That's pretty cool surprising Sister and Scott...I know they were very happy to see you all. Aren't your nephews getting bigger by the second! Marissa, you ARE super Mommy...packing that big boy, Cayden!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos.

LAMYL,
Gramm

Tripp and Cat said...

What a beautiful family you have! I am soo thrilled that Tripp and I have such wonderful neighbors! Marissa, thank you for everything you have already done for me! I had so much fun just 'hangin' and am looking forward to many more of those times to come! The Boerger's ROCK!

Cat

Joeloise Ghrist said...

I can only imagine what it's like to feel like an attraction. I guess you'll have to get used to that, probably for the rest of your life...well at least till the boys are in high school, probably. :)