Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break-08

My Dad, Cayden, Celia, Camden
My Dad & Camden at swim class

Cayden & Daddy


We were finally done preparing our home for family to arrive the next afternoon. The boys were down for the night and Scott & I were off to bed. Strangely, we hear a knock on the front door at 5 A.M Saturday morning. I'm thinking, "Okay, did I just dream that or is someone out there?" Much to our suprise, my Dad, Celia and my brother Randy were standing at the door. They decided to drive from South Texas through the night--7 hour drive! We were so elated! They were able to see the boys at their swim class. My Dad took my place and had a blast holding the boys in the water. WhooHoo for Spring!!

4 comments:

Linda Daman said...

A big Hello to everyone, especially to my Baby-Management partner Lando, and the Hip Grandma, Celia. It looks like you all are having a great weekend with Scott & Marissa and the boys. George and I wish we could be there with you. George says to say hey to Randy too. Cam and Cayde LOVE the water, eh? Is Cayden still doing the backstroke like crazy, while Camden holds his toes and blows endless bubbles?... What fun! They sure are happy healthy babies. We miss them so.

LAMYL, Gramm

Unknown said...

That is not not fair!!! I want to play with them in the water!!! They really want their tia Cyndi to play with them in the water.


Cyndi

Unknown said...

The boys are so big. I just want to squeeze them and kiss them!!

Love tia
Cyndi

Joeloise Ghrist said...

So great that your family can experience time with you, Scott, and the boys! I'm really glad you had that time with them. Looks like a grand ole' time!!