Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Scott's Award

Last night, Scott & I went to the Awards Banquet for East Texas Medical Center. Scott was awarded a silver pin indicating he has been with ETMC for 5 years. Scott & I were talking with our table guests about when we first arrived. I remember that we had only planned on being here for a year & a half. Well, we've made homestead here. It's really hard to be away from both of our families, but we do have many good things here: a great church, friends that have become our "family-away-from-family", great jobs, a beautiful home & wonderful next-door neighbors. We don't know what the future holds but for now, we are here. CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT on a job well done! You are an asset to this company and your hard work has really paid off. You're my hero!

1 comment:

gramps said...

I don't see any new picture to go with this new post. We need our fix!