Monday, July 28, 2008

Brotherly Love-- I think??!?

Throughout the day, every day, the boys engage in wrestling. They are both instigators but Cayden has become the one to look out for. Once, Scott & I were wondering why Camden had wet polka-dot spots on the back and booty area of his clothes. We figured out that Cayden kept trying to bite him, hence the "wet spots" of saliva. There have even been a few times when Cayden has bitten a piece of Camden's diaper off!! So, we thought it would be fun to catch them in the act. Cayden lets his brother win this one. Ahhh, brotherly love..... I think.




Cayden smiling afterwards!

1 comment:

Linda Daman said...

Hey there Kids,

Those little guys are having way too much fun...happy healthy babies! I can't believe they will be 12 months old in about three weeks..oh my. Sending kisses with Colorado squishes,

Gramm and Papa