Monday, July 21, 2008

They Just Keep Growing!!

I am so amazed at how fast time flies. The boys are 11 months old and boy are our hands full!! Camden & Cayden are starting to pull up on everything! They are waving bye-bye, though Cayden does it with both hands. My camera is temporarily out-of-order, so as soon as we can get that up & running I will post more pics.

I noticed my last entry was about our Colorado trip over 4th of July. Well, lets just say we hit a bump in the road of life.... we came home & a day later we were all sick with a stomach virus. That's right--ALL of us. Scott & I were done with Montezuma's Revenge after about 3 days, but the boys suffered for 9 days-- they had "explosives" in what should have been their diaper, although it was almost never contained in there. Don't you just love that visual?! We are all better now, so I'll get back to work on blogging--- suprised I haven't heard you complain yet, George!! Four weeks till the boys 1st Birthday Party!!

No comments: