Sunday, October 19, 2008

Garza's 50th Anniversary Celebration

My grandparents are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary with a big celebration! On our way to Alice, we successfully avoided a potential disaster from a large tire tread from an 18-wheeler. After that scare, we were rear-ended at a stop light by a large, white suburban. We were all safe, though Cayden was having difficulty catching his breath and trembling. They have both had nightmares since, but thankfully, we came away with only soreness and repairable damage to our car.
So, after all of that, here we are getting ready for the celebration. Cayden continued to be fussy after the accident, as seen below.

Cayden, their Uncle Randy, & Cam


Scott & I, waiting for the limo to drop off my grandparents.


Some pretty important men: my bother Lando; my Dad; my husband and love of my life; my brother Randy; & the sweetest boys in the world, Camden & Cayden.





1 comment:

Linda Daman said...

My what a handsome group of men and mini-men...very GQ! Marissa and Scott,...simply fab. I'm sure you all had a wonderful evening. Happy Big-Five-OH to Tomas and Zulema! And such sweet boys....

Gramm & Papa