Friday, October 10, 2008

HOW DO THEY GET THESE IDEAS?!

I walked into the living room to check on my very-well-behaved-never-mischievous boys. I couldn't believe what they were doing! They somehow decided that they would take turns trying to fit into their plastic blocks box. Of course, what one does, the other must try to do as well. If I hadn't have caught it on camera, it would have been hard to believe! Where does this come from? Where do they get these ideas? Oh, my, what will be next???
Cam in box

Now Cayden trying to copy brother. By the way, he pulled his brother out by the back of his shirt.

Cam trying to reclaim his new found territory; Cayden still enjoying his seat in the box.

Camden has won the battle for his box. Of all the toys for him to play with, he chose the plastic box. My thought is, "What ever keeps him occupied!"

No comments: