Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Hiding Place

Here's how this went: Cayden was playing with the door handle to the pantry while Camden watched, plotting his scheme as the gears cranked in his beautiful little head.Camden: "Hmmm. Ooooohh. Maybe if I just push a little harder.... "Ohhhh!! Where's brother? I wonder if anyone will notice?????
Meanwhile, Cayden is knocking on the door saying, "Mama? Brother??" The light in the pantry automatically shuts off when the door is closed, so he is in the dark. I'm sure there is many more of these to come. For now, I choose to laugh as it remains harmless, knowing that the days are flying by and these precious little ones are growing up before our very eyes.

My favorite part of these photos are their spiderman slippers!!




1 comment:

Linda Daman said...

Yes, those Spiderman slippers rock...now go release your brother.

:D
Gramm