Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


Valentine's Day.... supposedly the "day of love." But to me, it's just another day of the year. I say this with all truthfulness-- my husband & I truly love each other and try to show it nearly every day of the year. We hope that our displays of affection will not only give our children a sense of security, but will teach them how to make their future spouses (& Mommy) feel loved. Now that Scott & I have our twoddlers (twin toddlers), we feel that perhaps we should do a little more to celebrate the day for our teeny little valentines.

Cayden, Mommy & Camden before heading out to our dinner date (yes, all 4 of us)

Camden (above) & Cayden (below) enjoying a tiny bit of brownie batter before putting it in the oven.



So Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Everyday-of-Love to you too!

1 comment:

Linda Daman said...

YUM! I want some. Licking the spoon with Mommy is the best part!
Happy-You-ve Got-My-Heart-Day!

Gramm

ps. I made brownies too (wink)