Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wild at Heart

Camden loves experimenting with wild hair. I think, more than anything, that he needs a haircut! What Cayden & Camden should be doing....What Cayden & Camden prefer to be doing....



Despite the efforts of many parents to "tame" their boys, I think it's part of their character to be wild at heart. If they want to be adventurous & stand on their train, the distance they would fall would be short and the character building would be great. I still have moments when I gasp at the thought of one of them falling or slipping, or eating something odd, but they are boys and they are resilient. So boys, dust yourselves off and get back up again-- you'll be doing this the rest of your lives.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am nervous just looking at these pictures, but I knew the day would come where they would be a little more daring. I love the Boerger Boys so much!!!!
Tia Cyndi