Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All Boys!!

Camden & Cayden sporting off their baseball caps

Camden making "pretty eyes"


Cayden's big smile!


Well there is no doubt that our sons are "all boys". They love their baseball caps that their Grandpa & Grandma Cel gave them. Every time we go for a walk the boys wear their caps with pride. They usually wear their sunglasses too, but lately they've started tugging on them. I guess it was good while it lasted. I love them being "all boys" but there is one thing I don't look forward to: bugs. I know the time will come when I will scream and run at the sight of a bug, lizard, frog or who-knows-what-else jumps out of their pocket. YUCK!! But for now, I love to see their interest in balls and tractors and baseball caps. Having boys is fun!!

1 comment:

Tripp and Cat said...

OMG! I love those pics! That is the epitomy of what life is about! You are such a wonderful mother and I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous, joyous Mother's Day!