Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wild Things!!

"Wild thing...you make my heart sing...." Yes, that's what we have. Two precious little wild things! We thought by letting the boys hang out in their kiddie pool today, that they would be really tired and sleepy. No, not the case. They wanted to play and giggle and squirm all over the place. So, we thought we would contribute to their wildness by fixing "the do". Cayden & Camden love the camera and start to smile as soon as they see me turn it on. Hope you get as big a laugh as we did!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can finally look at the blog with out crying!!! I truly miss these sweet little boys!!! I just want to cuddle with them and kiss them, they are too heavy to carry!!

love,
Tia Cyndi

Tripp and Cat said...

You are such an awesome mother! Looking at your blog made me cry this time! They sure are growing up so fast...those little miracles! loved the song! I think of you every time I hear it! Thanks for being you!

Lv,
Catherine