Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heading Home




Well, our time in San Antonio is up and we are heading home. It's always hard to drive away. I'm so grateful that the boys were able to spend time with everyone for a week. They really missed their Daddy--but not as much as me! We stopped at a park/rest-stop on our way home to feed the boys (Cayden in yellow, Camden in blue). We pulled down the tailgate, laid comfy blankets across it and fed our boys. It was so pretty with all the shady trees. This was the perfect way to end a great trip.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun trip! Missed you last night ... I hope you all had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

I remember them on their way back to Tyler, it was hard saying good-bye!! I still get a little teary with any conversation or photos having to do with the boys!!!

love
Tia cyndi