Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Haircut!!!

Well, we've had another first-- first haircut. We are going to Colorado in a few days and we needed to get rid of the long hair covering their ears. Since my 2 aunts (salon owners) couldn't visit before our trip, I had to take the plunge. Oh but don't worry... I only cut their bangs and around their ears. They are still waiting for their full (real !!) haircuts! See if you can tell who's who before scrolling down to the answer.


Well, let's see how well you did---
Camden is wearing blue, Cayden is in yellow. Did you get them right?

5 comments:

Linda Daman said...

I Did..I Did get them right! Such clean cut grown up little toddler boys. We can't wait to see you all this weekend. Thanks so much for posting such great pics.

LAMYL, Gramm

Erin said...

Wow, still can't tell them apart! But I love these tests to brush up on the skill! I love their little hair cuts! They look like little men! But please don't let that comment get you all mushy and teary eyed thinking about sending them off to college!

Tyrone said...

You got some really great pictures on this blog! The boys are looking great and growing quick!

Aimee said...

Your boys are sooo big!! I can't believe how much they've grown :( We miss you all a ton!! Hope to visit T-town soon. Love all the pics!! They are precious!!

Love you
Aimee

Aimee said...

YOUR BOYS ARE SO BIG!!! I sure do miss your whole family! They are so handsome and I know you're both so proud! Cute pics!! Hopefully we will see you all soon!!

Love ya,
Aimee