Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Watching Angels Sleep

I had a moment this morning where I really wanted to see my babies sleeping. Who knew angels could be so cute and sweet?! I just stood there, smiling and chuckling, then filling up with tears. Yeah, I know, so much mushyness, but I can't help it. Our little boys are growing so fast. Their personalities are becoming more defined. They are trying out their sippy cups, new car seats, bigger blankies; what's next? School, college, marriage? Yikes!! NO MORE THINKING AHEAD!! So here we have it.... Cayden in the top 2 pics and Camden in the bottom 2.







Also, at their 9-month doctor visit, we found that both boys weigh 23lbs, 2oz. Camden is 30 inches long, Cayden 30 1/2. Needless to say, they are "off the charts"! So greatful for healthy happy babies!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those precious boys ... I just want to squeeze those thighs :)!!!