Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

What a special day today is for Scott! Happy FIRST Father's Day!! I am welled up with tears as I think of what a great Daddy he is. The boys adore their father. He adores them more. Fatherhood seems to bring out the very best in him. I love the life that Scott has built for me and our sons. I cherish the influence he has on Camden & Cayden-- an influence of strength, honor, integrity, faith & love. Happy Father's Day!!



Camden & Cayden also want to wish their Grandfathers and Great-Grandfathers a wonderful Father's Day filled with love and laughter!! "Children's children are the crown of old men, and the glory of children is their father." Proverbs 17:6

Cam & Cayde

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are getting so big!! Thy are too cute! I am glad you had a wonderful Father's Day!
Andrea

Linda Daman said...

Hey there Kids,

Great shots of all.."French fries and sippy cups" is right...where are those infants of a few months ago? Slow'em down Mommy! They are precious 'Big Boys' now! Can't wait to see you all...12 days and counting :>)

Gramm