Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lindsay's visit

My sister-in-law Lindsay (Scott's younger sister) came to visit for a few days. We had a great time catching up. It was so sweet to see her with her nephews. The boys are crazy about her! As many of you may know, Scott & I are trying to convince her and her hubby to move here. If any of you know of a Senior Accountant/Controller position available here or nearby, please let us know.


Lindsay, Camden & Cayden

Here are the Schapansky's with Camden & Cayden. This sweet couple is near and dear to us. They are the first friends we made here in Tyler 6 years ago. The boys are showing off their "Canada" shirts to support our favorite Canadian & his sweet wife. Heather stayed for a girl's-night while Jeff, Scott & Lindsay headed to Dallas. They went to an X-Fighters show where Lindsay's husband was working (trainer), then said good-bye to Lindsay. Miss you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marissa & Family,

I work with Papa George at Quantum and he graciously shared your blog with me. Those boys are adorable! I enjoy their many expressions! Thanks for sharing these memories - they are invaluable. Papa George is a very proud Papa and you can see the love he has for your entire family. I have recently discovered a wonderful scrapbooking tool - Heritage Makers - you use their software online and your book comes to you as though a publishing house put it together. Very nice! If you are interested in this, please let me know and I will get the consultant's name, etc. that I use to you. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING...I just thought the books make great Christmas gifts for the grandparents, the kids for when they're older. I am making books for my sisters - we lost both our parents and I'm compiling their wedding pictures and a page dedicated to each daughter. I'm really excited to share our stories! Take care and give those boys an extra hug! Sincerely, Deb Byers - Colorado Springs CO deb.byers@quantum.com