Saturday, June 7, 2008

French Fries & Sippy Cups



We have now entered a new phase in the boys' lives-- french fries & sippy cups. They look more like toddlers than babies! The time is flying by and soon, the boys will be one year old. I am so blessed to be their Mommy. Scott & I see each new day as an adventure. Of course, it usually is an adventure because the boys are crawling every where, love their walkers and Camden is learning to pull up on furniture. It's true-- they each head different directions! Every day is a marathon for me, but it gives me great joy that our boys are healthy and happy. So HOORAY for Camden & Cayden as they venture to french fries & sippy cups!!

1 comment:

Linda Daman said...

Gramm wants to feed french fries too...I miss these sweetbabyboys!!

Give those boys lots of Colorado kisses and squishes....